Han Chae Young Sexy Korean large breast girl

Senin, 20 Oktober 2008

This article originally from korean sexy

Korea Sexy

Han Chae Young is Korean sexy actress and model. She made her debut in 2000 in the movie, "Recording". She then appeared in the low-budget movie, "Bet on My Disco", playing an innocent young girl in love. In "Wild Card", she starred with actor Yang Dong-geun and released, you could say, her wild side, playing a sexy detective. Her work last year in "Beijing, My Love" was her first as a lead. But the joint Korean-Chinese production did not perform as well as people expected.

I used to hate Han Chae Young first in Autumn's Tale because of her character and her poor acting.

But after watching My Sassy Girl, it changed 360 degrees. Her acting have improved greatly and I really like her character's portrayal. Plus she have awesome chemistry with Jae Hee.

Her measurements are 34"-25"-35" but she is 172 cms (5' 7.7") tall.
Any woman with large breasts will have severe back problems.
Han Chae Young's breasts are so overly large such that I
cannot believe she intentionally had a breast enlargement.

However, her large breasts did not affect her acting in Sassy Girl and
the Producers did a great job of hiding them by selecting clothing
that deemphasized her large breasts, especially in the beginning
when she was a high school student. I loved her comedic acting.
She and Jae Hee had fantastic chemistry in Sassy Girl and I have
never laughed so hard in all my life as I did watching those two.

Now, this sexy lady already married to Choi Dong Jun, former actor and businessman.

Han Chae Young Profile :
Name: Han Chae Young (Han Chae Yeong)
Real name: Kim Ji Young
Profession: Actress and model
Birthdate: 1980-Sept-13
Measurement / breast size : 34"-25"-35"
Height: 172cm
Weight: 47kg
Blood type: A
Married to: Choi Dong Jun (former actor and now-businessman)

TV Series
Exhibition of Fireworks (MBC, 2006)
My Girl (SBS, 2005) cameo
Only You (SBS, 2005)
Delightful Girl Choon Hyang (KBS, 2005)
Beijing My Love (KBS, 2004)
Affection (SBS, 2002)
Autumn Tale (KBS, 2000)

Movies
Do You Live with Your Lover Now? (2007)
Wild Card (2003)
Bet on My Disco (2002)
Rec (2000)

Take a look for Han Chae Young sexy pictures, and galleries


Han Chae YoungHan Chae YoungHan Chae YoungHan Chae YoungHan Chae YoungHan Chae YoungHan Chae YoungHan Chae YoungHan Chae YoungHan Chae YoungHan Chae YoungHan Chae YoungHan Chae YoungHan Chae YoungHan Chae YoungHan Chae YoungHan Chae YoungHan Chae YoungHan Chae Young

0 komentar: